POLITICS FOR THE SOCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY
P.Energy, aware of Its role in the social and economic community, wants to characterize as a excellent operator regards the Its Social Accountability.
For P.Energy It means:
It'a formal commitment for P.Energy:
P.Energy wants that all Social Accountability values are followed by all suppliers involved in the supply chain.
Working environment and supply chain must grant the respect of the following requirements:
BASIC WORKING CONDITION: respect of the freedom and of the dignity of the employees.
IT is forbidden every kind of physical or mental coercion, verbal abuses or other offences against the personal dignity or of every employer of supplier.
CHILD LABOUR C138 E 182 ILO – R 146 ILO: not go for child labour.
It is forbidden the employ of child labour or of people younger than 18 year old.
In case of young workers, P.Energy has to assure them the compulsory education.
The employ of child labour won’t represent a means of economic exploitation.
FORCED LABOUR C29 – C105 ILO: to refuse of the use of forced labour.
It is forbidden to force employees against their will and recur of every kind of threats.
HEALTH AND SAFETY FOR WORKERS C155 – R164 ILO: right to have a safe and healthy work place.
P.Energy put on disposal a safe and healthy place for, with particular attention for the evaluation of risks and with an appropriate training program.
P.Energy has nominate a health and safety representative who is responsible for overseeing the requirements of risks assesstment.
FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION C87 – C98 ILO: to respect the right of collective bargaining and of freedom of association.
P.Energy will not hinder the election of a trade union representative and of the registration in a Trade Union.
All Trade Union Representative will not discriminated and it will promoted the collective bargaining.
WORKING TIME AND WAGE : right of a dignified living wage and of a correct working time.
P.Energy grants a minimum living wage as regulated by the law. The working time won’t exceed 48 hours per week , included over time that has to be done as an exception and P.Energy has to grant at least a off day.
SAME SALARY WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION C100 – C111 ILO – C177: same salary both for men and woman without discrimination.
P.Energy avoids every kind of impropriety that can compromise the right of same salary for men and women. Moreover P.Energy avoids every kind of discrimination for race, gender, age, religion, politic thought, nationality and social class.
SOCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY P.Energy commits in:
- To define and update yearly this “Politics for the Social Accountability” and to apply all requirements according to the International Standard SA8000 and also with the national and international law.
- To define clearly all roles, responsibilities and authorities of its personnel; to examine periodically the effectiveness of the system and bringing corrective or preventive actions if necessary.
- To make the annual balance for the SA8000 and to communicate to all stakeholders; to keep informed all employees regarding the requirement of SA8000.
- To nominate a Representative for the Direction and a Representative for the employees; to choose suppliers according with the requirement of the SA8000 International Standard.
To respect this Politic, P.Energy carries out the following initiatives:
- A System for the Social Accountability according with all requirement of the International Standard SA8000:2008;
- To give to all the employers a copy of this politic;
- Training of the employers;
- To make an annual balance for the SA8000;